There are so many great things about owning a car. When you have your own car, you don’t have to wait out in the cold or the rain for a bus. You also don’t have to remember to arrange for a taxi or ride-sharing service whenever you want to go somewhere. Instead, you simply hop in your car, and you’re on your way!
However, one added responsibility when you own a car is that you must have car insurance. If you’re looking for ways to save on your Markham car insurance, then we’ve got some great tips for you! Our top tips are:
- Increase your deductible.
- Shop around for car insurance.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Consider having your driving monitored.
- Bundle different types of insurance together.
Decrease Your Car Insurance Costs by Increasing Your Deductible
Your Markham car insurance deductible is the amount of money you have to pay towards an insurance claim. If you want to lower the cost of your car insurance premiums, you can do so by increasing the deductible you are willing to pay, for example, from $250 to $1000.
If you increase your deductible, however, one thing to keep in mind is to be sure you’ve put aside enough money to cover your deductible.
Have a Clean Driving Record
Another way to save on your car insurance in Markham is to have a clean driving record. That means avoiding accidents, driving carefully, and not speeding or running red lights! Canadian weather can be unpredictable, so if a big storm is called for, play it safe and stay home if you can.
Consider Having Your Driving Monitored
This option isn’t for everyone, but it can be an excellent way to save on your car insurance. Some car insurance companies will give you a discount if you install a device on your car that monitors how much you drive it. Other companies will give you a discount if you install an app that monitors how you’re driving.
So, if you’re comfortable with this option, it can be a great way to save on your Markham car insurance.
Bundle Different Types of Insurance Together
Another great way to save on your car insurance is to bundle it with another type of insurance. The most common type of coverage people usually have after car insurance is home insurance.
So, ask your insurance provider if they offer a discount if you have more than one type of insurance with them! Another benefit to bundling insurance together is that it simplifies making claims if your car and home are damaged at the same time (for example, a tree falls on your garage).
How can Marathon Insurance Group help me with Markham car insurance?
We’ve been helping customers in the Greater Toronto Area for over 40 years at the Marathon Insurance Group. We sell several different types of insurance, including home insurance, auto insurance, life insurance, and commercial insurance.
So, if you’re looking for Markham car insurance from a reliable, well-established company, then Marathon Insurance Group is an excellent choice for you! When you come to us to obtain Markham car insurance, one of our friendly brokers will walk you through our easy three-step process:
- We’ll get you a quote from several different insurance providers based on the kind of car you drive, your driving record, and how much you drive.
- We’ll design a customized car insurance package tailored to suit you. We’ll explain your options when it comes to both basic car insurance options as well as enhanced car insurance options.
- We’ll explain how to manage your policy. You can use our Marathon Insurance app to do everything from update your policy to file a claim!
Not sure what kind of car insurance is best for you? We’ll take the time to explain:
- What basic car insurance includes. Basic car insurance, which is mandatory, includes coverage for property damage, accident benefits, liability coverage, and uninsured motorist coverage.
- What your options are for enhanced coverage. You may wish to purchase enhanced coverage, including income replacement, loss of use, and death and funeral benefits.
We’re here at the Marathon Insurance Group to help you get the Markham car insurance you need at a price that’s in your budget!
The Many Great Ways to Save on Your Car Insurance
If you’re looking to save on your car insurance in Markham, you now know five different great ways to do so:
- You can increase the amount of your deductible.
- Shop around for car insurance; be sure to get at least three quotes!
- Drive safely and ensure your driving record stays clean.
- Agree to have your driving monitored via an app or a device installed on your car.
- Combine two different types of insurance such as car insurance and home insurance.
At Marathon Group Insurance, we’ll put together a customized car insurance package that suits your needs!
Contact Us to Learn More About Car Insurance
We’re here to help you with all of your insurance needs. Give us a call at 905-707-0084 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help you with Markham car insurance today!
- February 2024
- January 2024
- December 2023
- November 2023
- October 2023
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- April 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021