Protection for What Matters Most
Everyone deserves to live a long, happy, and healthy life, but everything can change instantly. And since you won’t be around to deal with these circumstances, it’s the people you love and unexpectedly leave behind that may be caught unprepared. But even when you leave, you won’t have to leave them on their own. That’s where life insurance comes in.
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Universal Life
- Whole Life
- Term Life
Keeps You on the Job — Without the Heavy Lifting
Accidents can happen, or an illness can develop. Without a stable income, it won’t take long for the rest of your life to come crashing down. No one is ever ready for that. That’s where long-term disability insurance can help.
Health is Wealth. Focus on Your Recovery.
A critical, long-term illness impacts your life in so many ways, from life at home with your loved ones, to work, and even leisure.
Lifelong Protection. Investment Choice. Utmost Flexibility.
Everyone has different needs, people we love, and goals to achieve. Your life insurance policy should reflect that.
Financial Protection that Works for You
All types of life insurance prepare you and your loved ones for the unexpected. But not all types depend on your passing. You deserve to reap the fruits of your hard work, and pass on your legacy worry-free. Whole life insurance provides not only a guaranteed death benefit, but maximizes your investment to grow your financial future.
Complete Coverage. Affordable Protection.
Life insurance protects your family’s future. To get the best value, you need to know when you need protection most — one that grows with you as the years go by and your needs change.
Term life insurance offers complete and affordable coverage during the most crucial periods of your life. Protect your loved ones when it matters most.
Protect Your Family with Marathon
Get a Life Insurance Quote
Life insurance helps to support your loved ones at a time of immense stress and upheaval. Whether it pays the bills or helps secure their future, life insurance is your final act of love and legacy that can get them through this most difficult time.
Marathon Insurance is here to help you find and customize the right life insurance policy to your needs. With competitive quotes and comprehensive coverage options from the most trusted providers, our insurance brokers help you take care of your family.
Do I Need Life Insurance?
Life insurance is an investment in the future of your family. It’s designed to protect you and the ones you love from the financial impact of your passing. The benefit from life insurance helps cover your family’s immediate and future financial needs, including:
- Final expenses: Cover funeral costs and estate taxes
- Financial obligations: Pay off outstanding loans
- Income replacement: Cover cost of living expenses, including mortgage payments and monthly bills
- Trust and inheritance: Create a trust for your heirs to cover their education and other future needs, or donate to a chosen charity or cause as part of your financial legacy
- Retirement and estate planning: Structure your life insurance policy to cover your cost of living when you retire, for estate planning, and even the cost of your premiums.
- Business continuity: Protect your business with the benefits paid out from a life insurance policy, and use it to fund a buy-sell agreement for the enterprise.
What Kind of Life Insurance Do I Need?
Protection for Life
Find the right life insurance policy based on your needs and lifestyle. Our insurance brokers help you plan ahead with life insurance coverage that protects your family’s financial future after a devastating loss. Choose how and when you’re covered:
- Term Life Insurance: Pays out a life insurance benefit if you pass within the term specified in the policy. Get affordable, realistic coverage according to your age, health, and lifestyle.
- Whole Life Insurance: Protects you throughout your life, and provides guaranteed level premiums and a death benefit that gains cash values the longer the policy is active.
- Universal Life Insurance: Get lifetime protection, along with the option to make a tax-sheltered investment, which is essential to estate planning and preservation.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Receive a lump sum payment following your diagnosis to help preserve your lifestyle, protect personal assets during treatment, and help cover income losses.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance: Helps replace your income and provide financial security if an event or accident prevents you from working.